Technical Support FAQs:
- What is Youreeeka?
- How do I purchase a video?
- What is my dashboard?
- What if I forget my Password?
- What if I forget, or no longer have access to, the email address that I initially provided?
- What is an "Access Term"?
- How soon after I complete my purchase will I be able to view the video?
- What if the video doesn't play on my computer?
- How do I change my billing information?
- On what devices can I watch my purchased videos?
- I have purchased a video, but I still can only see the preview, how can I fix this?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I cancel my Youreeeka account?
To enjoy videos at CardSharkSecrets.com, it is necessary that you have the following software installed on your computer: Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or above. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using the current Flash Player. Please click here to download the latest Flash player.
Our site is optimized for Firefox 3.0 or above, you can download it for free here. We also support, with some limited functionality, Firefox 1.5 or above, Safari 2.0 or above, and Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X or Linux
- In addition, you will need an internet connection with sufficient bandwidth. We recommend viewing via T1, DSL or cable modem.
Our base video streams at 400Kbps with our HQ version (if offered) streaming at 1000Kbps. We recommend an Internet connection with a downstream bandwidth of 1,000Kbps or higher for the smoothest playback experience.
You can test your downstream bandwidth at SpeedTest.net. Once there, click on the yellow pyramid on the map (if none of the pyramids are yellow, select one that is closest to your geographic location). This will initiate a speed test. Once complete, your downstream bandwidth is displayed in the "Download" box near the top of your screen.
Video Playback, Buffering and Streaming
Youreeeka uses a superior method of Flash video playback called streaming. When a video is accessed, the Youreeeka content delivery network will locate the closest hub to your location and open up real time streaming connection over the network to your computer. The video stream will contain 30 images in every second of video called frames. This connection is superior to progressive playback in that any second can be accessed almost instantaneously without requiring time to buffer or load.
While connecting to the video stream you will see the play button disabled and a blue light around the video time bar, also called the scrubber.
It will look like this:
The stream itself will then build an internal buffer or safety margin of frames without downloading anything to your personal computer. If your computer or access point cannot support the throughput, the playback may stutter, drop frames or lag behind the audio.
Once connected to the stream, the play button will activate and that light around the scrubber will go off.
It will look like this:
In the bottom right corner of the video player you will see a real time display of how many of those 30 frames in each second your computer is displaying. This is called FPS for frames per second. The ideal display will look like this after ten to twenty seconds into the video:
If the video you are watching is offered in a high and low quality you can switch up or down to achieve the best possible viewing experience. Both high and low quality contains the same content and sound, the difference is primarily in the amount of detail.
The picture displays an acceptable reading for a high quality stream:
Even though the frame rate and the stream buffer are slightly lower, the viewing experience will not suffer until the FPS drops below 26 and the buffer to zero.
- The bars to the right of the FPS indicate the seconds buffered in the stream. The bars, or your buffer, should gradually ramp up after a video is loaded or a frame is accessed.
- The first ten bars represent one second each and the remaining 5 smaller bars indicate two seconds each.
- If all of them are lit up, you have a 20 second buffer. This too is an indicator of a good connection.
- If the bars fail to light up, or your FPS drops below 26, your computer or your access point may be restricting the throughput.
If you experience stuttering while watching a video on CardSharkSecrets.com:
- If both the video and audio stutter while you are viewing, you are most likely experiencing issues with your internet connection.
- If the video stutters but the audio is fine, you are most likely experiencing issues related to your computer's hardware and/or software configuration.
Below you will find a wide-range of suggestions that may help if you are experiencing stuttering while trying to watch a video:
- Are you watching video over a wireless connection? If so, try it over a wired connection.
- If you are sharing an internet connection with other people, check to see if they are using any bandwidth-intensive operations while you are watching videos.
- Ensure that you are not running any other bandwidth-intensive applications on the computer with which you are viewing the video (e.g. Bit Torrent, Outlook, Vuze, Skype, Vonage, MagicJack, or any other downloads). If you are, please pause these applications while watching videos on CardSharkSecrets.com.
- Is the CPU usage on your computer unusually high while watching videos on CardSharkSecrets.com? On Windows, you can check this by right-clicking on your task bar, launching the Task Manager, and going to the Performance tab. On a Mac, go to "Applications," then "Utilities" and launch the Activity Monitor. If the CPU usage is above 50% (or 100% on Mac with a dual-core processor), try shutting down any applications that may be using your CPU.
- If your video is stuttering only during full screen mode, try lowering your desktop resolution.
Q: What is Youreeeka?
Youreeeka is a company that has developed a Pay-for-Access platform for streaming media distribution. For more information visit Youreeeka.com.
Q: How do I purchase a video?
In order to purchase a video, you will need to create a Youreeeka account through the Youreeeka Player. When you click on the green "Buy Now" button located at the bottom right of the player, you will be prompted to either login or create an account. Click "Create an Account" and follow the simple instructions. After you have successfully completed the steps, you will be taken to a page that instructs you on how to login and complete your purchase.
Q: What is my dashboard?
Your dashboard is a tool that allows you to manage your account information and update your billing information. To access your dashboard, visit Youreeeka.com and login using the fields at the top right of the page. Simply enter your email and password and you will be taken to your dashboard.
Q: What if I forget my Password?
If you forget your password, visit and click on the link that says "Forgot password." You will be taken to a page asking for your email address; enter the email address you registered with. Check your email Inbox and/or SPAM folder to access the reset link which was just sent to you. Click on the link and you will be prompted to create and confirm a new password.You will then arrive at the Youreeeka Dashboard Login Page. Login to the dashboard with your new password and close the window to return to the player.
Q: What if I forget, or no longer have access to, the email address that I initially provided?
If you forget, change, or no longer have access to the email address that you initially provided Youreeeka with, please create a support ticket at Support.Youreeeka.com. When creating a ticket, specify your working/accessible email address in the "Email Address" field; Youreeeka's response will be sent to this address. Please type "Forgot Email Address" as the subject and in the body of the ticket include your first and last name, and the billing address you provided upon registration. Youreeeka will send you an email instructing you on the next steps.
Q. What is an "Access Term?"
Access terms determine the amount of time that you have access to the video you are purchasing (for example, 1 year streaming, 1 week streaming, download, etc). Before finalizing your transaction you must choose which access term you wish to purchase. Please note that each access term has a different price associated with it.
Q: How soon after I complete my purchase will I be able to view the video?
Instantly! Immediately after you have purchased the video, your card will be electronically verified, and you will see an electronic receipt within the player. From that receipt, you can simply click on the "Watch Now" button.
Q: What if the video does not play on my computer?
If the video does not play on your computer and if you were not automatically prompted to install Flash(R), you may have a corrupt player or an earlier version of the Flash(R) technology. Please click here to download the latest Flash(R) player. This will be a simple "follow the prompts" procedure.
Q: How do I change my billing information?
To change your billing information you will need to access your dashboard. To access your dashboard, visit Youreeeka.com and login by simply entering your email and password into the login fields and you will be taken to your dashboard.
Once you have access to your dashboard, click on the "Profile" button with the suitcase icon next to it. Click the blue "" link in the section titled "Payment Settings". You will be brought to the "Update Billing Information" page where you will be able to enter your new billing information. Animated text stating "Billing Information Updated Successfully" will indicate that the changes have been implemented.
Q: On what devices can I watch my purchased videos?The videos on CardSharkSecrets.com are viewable on your computer through a browser when you have Internet access.
Q: I have purchased a video, but I still can only see the preview, how can I fix this?
In order to view the full length video, you must be logged in under your account. Once you login to your account, you should be able to play the full length film.
Q: How do I change my email address?
To change your email address, you will need to login to your dashboard, access your profile, click the "edit" link next to "Profile Settings," type in your new email address and select the "Save" button. Animated text stating "Profile Saved" will appear at the top of the page. This address will be your new email login, as well as the address that Youreeeka uses for communication with you.
Q: How do I cancel my Youreeeka account?
To cancel your Youreeeka account, please create a support ticket at Support.Youreeeka.com, and type, "Cancel Account" as the subject. Please be advised that by canceling your Youreeeka account, you will deactivate all access to that account, including any purchased videos.